what is your least favorite thing about doing youtube

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Writing out the tags...
Its the tedious channel management things I dont like. Problem is if you dont do them right you dont get very many views.

And you have basically wasted 12 hours of your life making a video 10 people will watch.

At least if you do it cause you like it you will enjoy it...

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
Writing out the tags...
Its the tedious channel management things I dont like. Problem is if you dont do them right you dont get very many views.

And you have basically wasted 12 hours of your life making a video 10 people will watch.

At least if you do it cause you like it you will enjoy it...

I don't think tags have much to do with getting views. I think that the video title, description and thumbnails are much more important. The most viewed video on my channel only has like 4 tags. Plus if you put too many tags in your videos the greater chance it will be considered spam and YT might take it down.

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I don't think tags have much to do with getting views. I think that the video title, description and thumbnails are much more important. The most viewed video on my channel only has like 4 tags. Plus if you put too many tags in your videos the greater chance it will be considered spam and YT might take it down.
I beg to differ... most of my views come from search... I dont have a big fan base that watches every video...

Zeiyon

New User
Apr 13, 2016
I HATE having to learn to edit my videos, because I dont have a good editor, and it doesnt end there, I also am not good at editing thumbnails, so its a pain to learn new things.

chronotrigger1985

let's player
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2014
YouTube
as the title says

mine has got to be having to render and edit the videos.
sam does 99% of the editing because i absolutely hate our editing program. evey time i use it something goes wrong lol.
for what ever reason when i record with fraps my files are huge 55+gb each at 1080p. so i have to render them down with handbrake to 720p and they go down to 300mb-1gb so its not that i hate rendering them down its just time consuming. but thats about it. i love recording and i like talking to other youtubers.
what about you guys?
Thing I hate the most is I have invested more money into youtube than I probably will get out of it in a lifetime but it's all cool. I have nothing else to do.

Drawyah

Respected User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
Where do I start... :D
  • Losing 6 subscriber in 2 days (not a high number, but it brings me down from 15 to 9...) :eek:
  • Bad desktop means I have to record on my Laptop and transfer the video through OneDrive so I can edit them... :oops:
  • Not being well known - But I hope to grow soon! :rolleyes:
  • Slow upload speeds - I have a few videos as a backup if all does go wrong! (y) (Y)
  • Dislikes for no reason! (I mean, co'mon guys! Gimme some help!) (facepalm)
I hope to sort these issues one day, but I need the Freedom Family to help me! ;)