Community Whats up Freedom Family!

Im harlem from DigiGeekTV! i do alittle of everything on my channel some reviews some gameplay and very soon unboxings! im also going to be doing some live casts of hunting for retro games and what not! just stopping by and saying whats up! would love the sub if any one wants to lol. also im down for collabs! im a very small channel right now working with what i have! (im going through loops to get what i want done but im doing it) in the last couple weeks ive come to realize i love this streaming stuff and seeing the numbers go up and down(preferably up lol) any who im rambling ! drop i line ill sub to your channel!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Im harlem from DigiGeekTV! i do alittle of everything on my channel some reviews some gameplay and very soon unboxings! im also going to be doing some live casts of hunting for retro games and what not! just stopping by and saying whats up! would love the sub if any one wants to lol. also im down for collabs! im a very small channel right now working with what i have! (im going through loops to get what i want done but im doing it) in the last couple weeks ive come to realize i love this streaming stuff and seeing the numbers go up and down(preferably up lol) any who im rambling ! drop i line ill sub to your channel!

Welcome to the family Digigeek, How you fond about Freedom and what are you goals in youtube for the future?

Welcome to the family Digigeek, How you fond about Freedom and what are you goals in youtube for the future?
i actually found out about freedom from another youtuber! i clicked his affiliate link so im sure has gotten credited! lol i know i subbed cant remember his name off the top of my head but so far so good! My goal is to just share great stuff and content that i my self have interest in. in example ima an android crack flasher im always flashing new roms and trying stuff for my phone . alot of people often ask me how ive done things to my phone so thats what started it all but then i thought why not upload some gaming and other things that i also have interest in! my goal as of right now is to try and get one of those shiny youtube sub play buttons id be so excited lol

Reactions: RewindThatGaming

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
i actually found out about freedom from another youtuber! i clicked his affiliate link so im sure has gotten credited! lol i know i subbed cant remember his name off the top of my head but so far so good! My goal is to just share great stuff and content that i my self have interest in. in example ima an android crack flasher im always flashing new roms and trying stuff for my phone . alot of people often ask me how ive done things to my phone so thats what started it all but then i thought why not upload some gaming and other things that i also have interest in! my goal as of right now is to try and get one of those shiny youtube sub play buttons id be so excited lol

Thats is interesting goal, you know you need like 1K sub for a 1 month ( I think) and that is good goal.