Flameing

New User
Jun 17, 2016
YouTube
So i play a huge variety of games on the PC and i'm looking for some collaborators, I do walkthroughs, and i'm gonna start doing montages of funny moments of game play. I have 11 subscribers which i know is not a lot, but that could also be 11 new subscribers going to your channel which is equaling a couple more views on your channel. For now my mic is good but has some background noise and i'm getting a new microphone to hopefully get rid of it and have better audio. I take YouTube very serious.

SKYPE: madman223tee (Picture is fire and shows up as Dylan)

Ill try to answer and questions anyone ask, if you want a list of my games ill try to give them

KukDooKoo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
I also take YouTube very seriously and I would love to collab with you I will contact you on Skype

My Skype - kuksdooks

Prilixy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2015
YouTube
So i play a huge variety of games on the PC and i'm looking for some collaborators, I do walkthroughs, and i'm gonna start doing montages of funny moments of game play. I have 11 subscribers which i know is not a lot, but that could also be 11 new subscribers going to your channel which is equaling a couple more views on your channel. For now my mic is good but has some background noise and i'm getting a new microphone to hopefully get rid of it and have better audio. I take YouTube very serious.

SKYPE: madman223tee (Picture is fire and shows up as Dylan)

Ill try to answer and questions anyone ask, if you want a list of my games ill try to give them

some more information please like about what games you are playing and what partner you are looking for

Flameing

New User
Jun 17, 2016
YouTube
some more information please like about what games you are playing and what partner you are looking for
Right now the games i play are Overwatch, a little bit of CS:GO, Some league of legends, those are what i play most but i also have lots of other games i play but not to much now such as GTA V, Blade & Soul, Minecraft if you actually want me to, and lots of other just random games that i can fill you in on if you really want me to though are just the main multiplayer games i play

Prilixy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2015
YouTube
Right now the games i play are Overwatch, a little bit of CS:GO, Some league of legends, those are what i play most but i also have lots of other games i play but not to much now such as GTA V, Blade & Soul, Minecraft if you actually want me to, and lots of other just random games that i can fill you in on if you really want me to though are just the main multiplayer games i play

what rank in csgo :D?

Morkey

Rising User
Jun 27, 2016
YouTube
Hey, I play a lot of games with my friends, but they are all going to college. I would love to play with you, I can play pretty much any game. Skype: Morkeymuse