Request Would Like To Receive Some Feedbacks!

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Hey Guys!
I don't want to be this as a review or people telling me what things you can do to make your channel better because I know there is no definitive answer but I just wanted maybe you guys can give me some feedbacks about my channel

Yes people do like to point out some mistakes and I would love to know some...
This is a gaming channel which is specifically dedicated to WWE 2K Games....Now why I did it because usually people dedicate their channel to some game and I thought why not WWE 2K Games
So I do my own shows of WWE and commentate over matches the way WWE actually do....and yes there are some popular youtube channels doing the same kind of stuff that I do...But I do it in PC and also I got some shows and not all and I want to bring different storylines

Now every 3 days a week I upload a show episodic wise....for which I have to create story lines and sometimes script

I do the best I can to commentate the best possible way in the most exciting way possible and I always try to improve....I didn't wanted it to be named as "WWE 2K17 Universe Mode" because many youtubers have already named it so...that is why I named my series as "WWE 2K17 PC Show" because its a custom show from me

I know usually people don't check out much because my videos are too long but would love to get some kind of feedbacks from Freedom!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCblM0mGkyQ1wLyJXQYtG3xQ

Fanty VDB

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 9, 2017
Belgium
YouTube
FantyVDB
I think you have an amazing voice, you're funny and do good commentary. A tiny niche wich can be good in some cases, but I personally don't like WWE. But if you find someone who does he'll definitely subscribe, advertise it at the right people and BAMN you're in business!

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I'm going to be 100% honest with you mate I have nothing agents you or your content, in fact, your content is pretty great in my opinion but there are a few problems the first problem is your titles (WWE 2k17 pc show #70 smackdown match interrupted ) that not a good tiles the first part is fine but match interrupted tells me nothing about the match is it a hardcore match is it a single match is it a tag match and so on, maybe put the match type in the title you could even say who was in the match, not who interrupted but the people that started it off in the match.

The second problem is that your not very excited about it there were times when I was expecting you to shout, OMG THE CHAIR HES GOING FOR THE CHAIR or something like that anyway but it never came, it did in a few other parts but when weapons are involved you wanna pull it out as much as you can to bring the excitement and when Edge went for the spear I was expecting an outburst of excitement.

The last problem is your tags man if you really wanna get something going you gotta work on the tags, if you can make a good title the tags you can use would have been awesome, I'm pretty good with tags so if you need help with that then let me know id be happy to help.

Well, this is my review on what I think as I said this is just my opinion and my thoughts on the video even tho I find them things to be a problem with your video I still think the video is good but I honestly do think you could have done better.

P.S i also believe you got great thumbnails i like them i think your channel looks pretty damn good dude and i think you deserve more subscribers

KEEP IT SEXY!!!

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
I'm going to be 100% honest with you mate I have nothing agents you or your content, in fact, your content is pretty great in my opinion but there are a few problems the first problem is your titles (WWE 2k17 pc show #70 smackdown match interrupted ) that not a good tiles the first part is fine but match interrupted tells me nothing about the match is it a hardcore match is it a single match is it a tag match and so on, maybe put the match type in the title you could even say who was in the match, not who interrupted but the people that started it off in the match.

The second problem is that your not very excited about it there were times when I was expecting you to shout, OMG THE CHAIR HES GOING FOR THE CHAIR or something like that anyway but it never came, it did in a few other parts but when weapons are involved you wanna pull it out as much as you can to bring the excitement and when Edge went for the spear I was expecting an outburst of excitement.

The last problem is your tags man if you really wanna get something going you gotta work on the tags, if you can make a good title the tags you can use would have been awesome, I'm pretty good with tags so if you need help with that then let me know id be happy to help.

Well, this is my review on what I think as I said this is just my opinion and my thoughts on the video even tho I find them things to be a problem with your video I still think the video is good but I honestly do think you could have done better.

P.S i also believe you got great thumbnails i like them i think your channel looks pretty damn good dude and i think you deserve more subscribers

KEEP IT SEXY!!!
I don't have to tell them what match it is then what's the point of making a show.....These videos are like a show where there are more than 1 match so when people start watching the video then they come to know what matches are about to happen so that is why I just wrote "match interrupted" in the end

Also I feel you when you say I am not that excited as I should be in some parts and that is because I feel like people would complain the amount I shout...I just feel that way or maybe someone from my family will say it and also I record these at like around 11-1 at night so its like everyone is asleep and so that is why I sometimes sound excited and sometimes I sound less excited

Also with the tags I am not very good at and so I would like to get some help from you as u said you have some experience and so I u have time then please do contact me in freedom maybe about the tags

Anyway Thank You for the honest review because I have been working on my excitement level and trying to keep it high as possible

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I don't have to tell them what match it is then what's the point of making a show.....These videos are like a show where there are more than 1 match so when people start watching the video then they come to know what matches are about to happen so that is why I just wrote "match interrupted" in the end

Also I feel you when you say I am not that excited as I should be in some parts and that is because I feel like people would complain the amount I shout...I just feel that way or maybe someone from my family will say it and also I record these at like around 11-1 at night so its like everyone is asleep and so that is why I sometimes sound excited and sometimes I sound less excited

Also with the tags I am not very good at and so I would like to get some help from you as u said you have some experience and so I u have time then please do contact me in freedom maybe about the tags

Anyway Thank You for the honest review because I have been working on my excitement level and trying to keep it high as possible
just giving my points mate you say about not putting a match in the title but if theres more than one match then theres still some supersie for them as well but if you put a match type in the title you can use that match type to put in your tags as well which will help rank more i will pm you and we can get to work on your tags