Xbox or Ps4 ?

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Recently a lot of people have been asking me Ps4 or Xbox? I have recently bought a Ps4 but all my friends play on Xbox. So what would you get? performance or friends ?

This Weeks gaming video -
Subscriber goal - 4/100

Last edited:

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
As a gamer, I'd say not one or the other. I have a Xbox One, and a lot of people say PS4 is better, but it's all about preference. If you're really going for performance, PC is the way to go

Thanks for the reply, pc does have great performance.
subscriber goal - 4/100

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
ok would be ps4 if i had to choose but just look at which one has the most games you feel like you'd want to play and i had an xbox 360 and got so bored got a ps3 (but don't really) play it much although i do have games i want to play and maybe record at some point, because i am now i hugh anime, visual novel and rpg van and the better games in that genre are on playstation (well pc but..)

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
ok would be ps4 if i had to choose but just look at which one has the most games you feel like you'd want to play and i had an xbox 360 and got so bored got a ps3 (but don't really) play it much although i do have games i want to play and maybe record at some point, because i am now i hugh anime, visual novel and rpg van and the better games in that genre are on playstation (well pc but..)

I get what you're saying.
Subscriber goal - 4/100

Nyffellare

Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
For the moment I guess ps4 is the better chose ;) Xbox 360 was the best but the one want to be to much while the ps4 really does a great job in comparion to ps3 :)