Gaming Yo guys! Proud to present Johnny Gamer -Plays & my gaming history !

Aug 26, 2016
YouTube
Hey yo!(y) (Y)
My passion for games and this whole universe made me create this channel to share my experiences throughout my long journey already traveled and go! My name is John Paul Alvarenga , own an Xbox One and PC , I have had many platforms ( from snes to psp go ) and I am fissured with the possibilities that these virtual worlds can bring us and how we put ourselves in front of them ! I also have another channel ( music) call Johnny Prod and now I'm expanding to this game focus channel! It's a pleasure to make part of this community and create a connection with all your creations and achievements, excite to see what you guys are doing in our channels too!!
Feel free to visit my channel (Johnny Gamer -Plays) and give suggestions, requisites and to share your experiences here in this post, even with your not a gamer or player!

SoarahDesigns

Rising User
Aug 22, 2016
YouTube
Hello,
welcome to Freedom! To fix your subscribe button that just says "Error" right now, please go to where you set it up and instead of putting in the whole YouTube channel link, just put the weird numbers and letters after the /channel/.
So, you have to go to your YouTube channel and grab the end letters and numbers from the url and put that in instead of the whole link.

Like I said, Welcome to Freedom! Also, I will subscribe to you right away!

Good luck,
-Luke/Soarah

Reactions: johnny gamer -plays
Aug 26, 2016
YouTube
Wzuppp mate !!!!:D
Awesome to have you here in this network:D:D:D:D:D

Saw your latest video:) ur intro is awesome :D and the video was well done:D left a comment for ya:)

I sent you a short guide on PM to help you here in freedom:)
I hope you will enjoy ur stay here at freedom:)

see ya around:D

//ADA!
Thanks man!! I like your style ! nice to have a channel like this in the Family! I like the multi genre (but horror/scream focus) of comedy haha =D!

Reactions: Ada Horror