Gaming Yo it's ya boy ArchiBolt.

ArchiBOlt

New User
Oct 15, 2015
United States
YouTube
Hellow Ladies & Gentlemen

I am here to introduce myself and my channel. I am 22 years of age and I will be doing gaming video's. I have already released my first Minecraft video. I hope you guys enjoy and glad to be here.

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Hellow Ladies & Gentlemen

I am here to introduce myself and my channel. I am 22 years of age and I will be doing gaming video's. I have already released my first Minecraft video. I hope you guys enjoy and glad to be here.

Hello there! Could you please let us know more about you and not just your channel? :)

See www.Freedom.tm/intro for what we want to see!

I look forward to your updated post, and of course, welcome to Freedom!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @ArchiBOlt,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I really enjoy playing Minecraft! My favourite activity to do is play online mini games such as Super Smash Mobs, it doesn't require mods (although mods are awesome as well,) offers a unique experience, and I can easily pick it up and put it back down. What's your favourite thing to do in Minecraft?

Did you know we have a Minecraft section under "Gaming Discussion"? Feel free to drop by some time and perhaps you can spark a discussion or two. :)

Click here to visit "Minecraft"!

Like @Kan said, now that we know about your channel please consider telling us a bit more about yourself, I'm sure the community would like to get to know you better! You can talk about your hobbies, favourite dishes, motivations, just anything that you find interesting. You can always refer to the introduction template for ideas to start with!

Click here to view the introduction template!

Also when I was watching the included video in your thread, I noticed that I sound kinda like you when I speak. I still have a long way to come in terms of commentary skills but you're doing a good job!

I look forward to seeing you around!