Tech Yo, TechTV Here

George Khanachat

New User
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias: George Khanachat
Where are you from?: Half from Lebanon and half from Slovakia
How old are you?: 15 years old
How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom while researching for sponsers such as machinima however i got rejected so i came by freedom and never looked back.
What made you join our forums?: DESPERATE NEED FOR SUBSCRIBERS! No, No, i came here to help other youtubers grow by subscribing and review.
What are your hobbies?: Playing the drums, Building Computers and MATH
What is your favorite food? PIZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Why did you start YouTube? I love filming and video editing so yeah. That explains it.
What is your biggest dream? To reach the 10000 subscriber milestone
What kind of channel do you run?: I run an interactive technology channel that has unboxings, review, tutorials and more.
How frequently do you upload?: Due to school, i dont really have a schedule.

GeeGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom while researching for sponsers such as machinima however i got rejected so i came by freedom and never looked back.
What made you join our forums?: DESPERATE NEED FOR SUBSCRIBERS! No, No, i came here to help other youtubers grow by subscribing and review.
Why did you start YouTube? I love filming and video editing so yeah. That explains it.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run an interactive technology channel that has unboxings, review, tutorials and more.
Welcome to Freedom! :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the family George, What kind of computers do you build?

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!