Your favorite MMO.

ViphyleanGaming

Rising User
Mar 24, 2016
YouTube
My personal favorite MMO is WoW. Always has been. And even with how I don't agree with where they've been going. I have high hopes for Legion. What are your favorite MMO's? Maybe you have a new one? Like I have Blade and Soul recently that soared above my expectations. Tell me! I'd love to know!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My personal favorite MMO is WoW. Always has been. And even with how I don't agree with where they've been going. I have high hopes for Legion. What are your favorite MMO's? Maybe you have a new one? Like I have Blade and Soul recently that soared above my expectations. Tell me! I'd love to know!
World of Warcraft will always be my favorite MMO. Rift had my attention for a few days :p

Volzashi

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2016
YouTube
Volzashi
WoW is something I always return to, especially for PvP. WoD was a bit of a disappointment, but I have high hopes for Legion. Judging from alpha footage, it's looking pretty good. Hoping I get into the beta at some point!
I've been playing a bit of Star Wars The Old Republic lately, I really like that it's a Bioware story. Being able to choose your dialogue, grow bonds with your companions, and choosing either light or dark side.
Maplestory is a game from my childhood that I always come back to whenever a new class comes out. I'm a sucker for the artstyle and gameplay.

Reactions: ViphyleanGaming