YouTube purge struggle

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
This YouTube purge has seemingly stopped traffic and subs from coming to my channel. Has anyone else seen a dramatic difference in YouTube activity? Before I'd gain around a sub or 2 a day, yet I've not gained a sub since it had happened. How has it affected you?

IBYM GAMING

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I lost 10 subscribers around a week ago or 2 ago in the purge however i am glad to say i have gained them back and a little bit more and know now they are hopefully active, real subscribers :)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
I lost 10 subscribers around a week ago or 2 ago in the purge however i am glad to say i have gained them back and a little bit more and know now they are hopefully active, real subscribers :)
That's awesome! I'm hoping to pick up my feet and start moving forward again

LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I lost 6 subs but gained one back. I haven't been that active in the past couple of weeks because of vacation and things.
:p

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
This YouTube purge has seemingly stopped traffic and subs from coming to my channel. Has anyone else seen a dramatic difference in YouTube activity? Before I'd gain around a sub or 2 a day, yet I've not gained a sub since it had happened. How has it affected you?
My views are never consistent, hah. All my viewers are from Freedom :p

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
That's awesome :) active subs are definitely 500 times better

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
I lost 6 subs but gained one back. I haven't been that active in the past couple of weeks because of vacation and things.
:p
Understandable. Life comes first, especially if it's vacation xD I hope you get the rest back easily once you start getting consistent again

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
My views are never consistent, hah. All my viewers are from Freedom :p
Freedom has definitely helped me a lot as well. It's really hard to get very consistent views, especially being small channels. I do appreciate the little audience I have though :3

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
Freedom has definitely helped me a lot as well. It's really hard to get very consistent views, especially being small channels. I do appreciate the little audience I have though :3
Freedom helps out randomly when they can, I wish I had a bigger audience myself. It'll be awesome when I finally start streaming though, interacting is the best ^^