A lot of people on this forum are clearly not ready for YouTube.

Moliminous

Respected User
Mar 8, 2014
YouTube
Labels, and networks aren't the ones who put you on. My crew generates around 169 Million views each month (subtle brag), that's not because of any one other then our self. We negotiate every brand deal our self. If you have horrible content a network won't change that. You have to have a certain maturity to be able to actually look at your content as objectively as possible, and find where you need to improve.

TheFriendlyBroski

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
London
YouTube
Labels, and networks aren't the ones who put you on. My crew generates around 169 Million views each month (subtle brag), that's not because of any one other then our self. We negotiate every brand deal our self. If you have horrible content a network won't change that. You have to have a certain maturity to be able to actually look at your content as objectively as possible, and find where you need to improve.
The thing is though and I do agree with you, Freedom! has such a low/nonexistent bar for entry, that any person can enter. If you look at other networks that require certain criteria to be filled, you'll usually see people with channels they actually put care and effort into.
However, Freedom! is basically a melting pot that anyone can enter and with that, you see people who are clueless and willing to listen or learn.

Moliminous

Respected User
Mar 8, 2014
YouTube
The thing is though and I do agree with you, Freedom! has such a low/nonexistent bar for entry, that any person can enter. If you look at other networks that require certain criteria to be filled, you'll usually see people with channels they actually put care and effort into.
However, Freedom! is basically a melting pot that anyone can enter and with that, you see people who are clueless and willing to listen or learn.
Yeah, freedoms CPM is also horrible, not to mention the deals are even worse. I'm not actually with freedom any more, but when i was it was annoying to see them celebrate some one go from 100 to 300 subs... when i went from 2K - 10K subs in a month, and kept growing at 300 - 400%. Then being told i was too "big" for certain give aways lol. Freedoms, large pool of people hurt their support and reputation sadly.

TheFriendlyBroski

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
London
YouTube
Yeah, freedoms CPM is also horrible, not to mention the deals are even worse. I'm not actually with freedom any more, but when i was it was annoying to see them celebrate some one go from 100 to 300 subs... when i went from 2K - 10K subs in a month, and kept growing at 300 - 400%. Then being told i was too "big" for certain give aways lol. Freedoms, large pool of people hurt their support and reputation sadly.
I too left Freedom! a while ago, I joined up when it was quite new (two years ago or so) and I have only 39 videos and 430 subscribers. Even then, you could slowly tell what Freedom! was becoming, I only stay around to see the new content creators and even then, it can be disappointing.