Anyone Into Fitness on these forums? Or primarily Gaming?

Geared4Gainz

Rising User
Oct 7, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, I'm brand new to the forums, but had a question. Is anyone into fitness on these forums or is it primarily forums for gaming? Thanks guys and I would love to see who is also into fitness here!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hey guys, I'm brand new to the forums, but had a question. Is anyone into fitness on these forums or is it primarily forums for gaming? Thanks guys and I would love to see who is also into fitness here!

Hi,
Gaming is mainly focussed on in our MGN network. However freedom has many gamers aswell. Freedom has all types of channels from gaming to beauty. I'm sure you will find someone. :) welcome!

Geared4Gainz

Rising User
Oct 7, 2016
YouTube
Yea just trying to find anyone that we could potentially help or entertain on our channel! 4-5 days a week is plenty haha.

I'm personally not huge into fitness, although I will start working out again. However, my brothers work out every day for 2-3 hours and we have been working on getting a new channel set up that would focus on fitness and also hiking (which is something I enjoy). I don't know when that will ever happen, but I'm sure it will.

Yeah...I mostly see gamers on here.

Sharrazar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
sharrazar
Nice question actually. I have to be in perfect health all the time and I always train my voice
because I do a lot of voice acting for entertainment purposes and must say I am getting better
and much healthier too!

Geared4Gainz

Rising User
Oct 7, 2016
YouTube
I'm personally not huge into fitness, although I will start working out again. However, my brothers work out every day for 2-3 hours and we have been working on getting a new channel set up that would focus on fitness and also hiking (which is something I enjoy). I don't know when that will ever happen, but I'm sure it will.

Yeah...I mostly see gamers on here.

You should definitely get back into working out as it will help become more active and healthy! Not assuming you aren't lol, but you know what i mean!

Geared4Gainz

Rising User
Oct 7, 2016
YouTube
Nice question actually. I have to be in perfect health all the time and I always train my voice
because I do a lot of voice acting for entertainment purposes and must say I am getting better
and much healthier too!

Do you ever work on your physical fitness as well? I'm sure it could help with breathing and lung capacity.