NuieG

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2017
YouTube
5Empark17
hey guys nuie G here im new to freedom as well as a starting out content creator on youtube. the content on my channel revolves around path of exiles, allods online, and league of legends i create guides tutorials, build thoughts, boss kills, musical montages, and just some games for fun i hope you guys can check out my channel and leave some thoughts and comments and help me grow my channel below is a little bit more about myself.
Your name/alias: matt parker aka NuieG
Where are you from?:New York
How old are you?:i am 22
How did you find Freedom!? i was looking for help growing my channel and freedom seemed like a good way to start out doing so.
What made you join our forums?:i am constantly active across game forums and knowledge is power so why not add to my own right?
What are your hobbies?:my hobbies are gaming, listening to music, going for random walks with no destination, eating and playing basketball.
What is your favorite food? tie between macaroni and cheese and pancakes
Why did you start YouTube? i started my youtube channel because ive always been fascinated with gaming and creating different builds and helpful tutorials the mmo is spend alot of time in doesnt have a huge player base or much information to help out players so i wanted to solve that issue since i have alot of experience in it.
What is your biggest dream? my biggest dream is to get to a point where my brand is so large i can help supporting new channels and gamers get started in what they do i would love to have a name that everyone knows and instantly relates to the games that i play.
What kind of channel do you run?:my channel is all about gaming mostly focused on different mmos.
How frequently do you upload?:i upload 4 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, twice a day at 1 pm and 4 pm eastern standard time. )

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
hey guys nuie G here im new to freedom as well as a starting out content creator on youtube. the content on my channel revolves around path of exiles, allods online, and league of legends i create guides tutorials, build thoughts, boss kills, musical montages, and just some games for fun i hope you guys can check out my channel and leave some thoughts and comments and help me grow my channel below is a little bit more about myself.
Your name/alias: matt parker aka NuieG
Where are you from?:New York
How old are you?:i am 22
How did you find Freedom!? i was looking for help growing my channel and freedom seemed like a good way to start out doing so.
What made you join our forums?:i am constantly active across game forums and knowledge is power so why not add to my own right?
What are your hobbies?:my hobbies are gaming, listening to music, going for random walks with no destination, eating and playing basketball.
What is your favorite food? tie between macaroni and cheese and pancakes
Why did you start YouTube? i started my youtube channel because ive always been fascinated with gaming and creating different builds and helpful tutorials the mmo is spend alot of time in doesnt have a huge player base or much information to help out players so i wanted to solve that issue since i have alot of experience in it.
What is your biggest dream? my biggest dream is to get to a point where my brand is so large i can help supporting new channels and gamers get started in what they do i would love to have a name that everyone knows and instantly relates to the games that i play.
What kind of channel do you run?:my channel is all about gaming mostly focused on different mmos.
How frequently do you upload?:i upload 4 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, twice a day at 1 pm and 4 pm eastern standard time. )
Welcome to the Family :)

Heard a lot about Path of Exciles. More a Diablo 3 player myself but mostly because i'm on console :p

NuieG

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2017
YouTube
5Empark17
Welcome to the Family :)

Heard a lot about Path of Exciles. More a Diablo 3 player myself but mostly because i'm on console :p
Ive got diablo 3 on ps3 as well path of exiles is similar but still very very different so much build variation available and its increasing with the release of 3.0