PC Minecraft SMP Server - Survival W/ Friends!

jdogduffy

Rising User
Jan 27, 2015
YouTube
Do you want to join Survival W/ Friends Season Two?

Survival w/ friends is for people with any amount of subscribers. We want to grow together while having fun together. You can join if you have 10 subscribers or if you have 1 million subscribers.

We are looking for mature players with YouTube channel that would like to join a new, and growing community. We currently have about 6 members.

Requirements to join:
- Be mature. (This replaces the subs requirement)
- Post at least one video on the server every week
- You must be at least 14. (Unless very mature)

Server Rules:
- No Griefing
- No Raiding
- Try to keep it as family friendly as possible
- Be nice to all other members -- If you are mean or break any of the rules you will be removed from the server

Other information:
- You may invite one person that is not a YouTuber to the server to play with you

If you want to join or would like some more information, contact me VIA Skype -- duffytheduck2015.

Thank you.

Last edited:

jdogduffy

Rising User
Jan 27, 2015
YouTube
Survival w/ friends is for people with any amount of subscribers. We want to grow together while having fun together. You can join if you have 10 subscribers or if you have 1 million subscribers.

jdogduffy

Rising User
Jan 27, 2015
YouTube
Everyone dont trust this man, He kicked me out because I was 13, It does not matter what age you are you said you were looking for people and I was a person but now I understand you hate kids. I hope you take that in when you have kids, you can leave them
Kicked due to new age rule. as I posted. As you can see here - http://prntscr.com/an0b5f he was swearing at me. I removed him due to not being mature. I contacted him in a friendly manner and he starting making false accusations in game. Please do not let this effect your choice of contacting me. Thank you

ChakkaFTW

Rising User
Mar 13, 2016
YouTube
Everyone dont trust this man, He kicked me out because I was 13, It does not matter what age you are you said you were looking for people and I was a person but now I understand you hate kids. I hope you take that in when you have kids, you can leave them
You see, you were kicked because we suspected you were not mature enough because of your age. A lot of people under the age of 13 and 14 are not as mature as people of a higher age. Then after we decided to kick you, you became defensive, screaming and spamming him and cussing him out on skype. That shows that you obviously weren't mature just as I/we had suspected. Thank you! :)

Reactions: jdogduffy