MMORPG dead for youtube?

Ignas

New User
Aug 11, 2016
Hello youtube community! I've bee trying to find out what is it possible to squeeze out of MMORPG games, how to offer something interesting and entertaining while showing a gameplay of you farming something?

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
it just depends on wich game it is. and what you're doing. you're always busy there with the newest thing or you just did something awesome what not everyone can compremise. for example: in the game dead frontier I just killed a aggro (horde of zombies) of more than 8 hours long without getting hit once with bosses. no one everhold it that for so long. but sad enough I didn't made a video about that.. :/

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
For now, I would not go the Black Desert online route for MMO's, as there is a pay to play controversy going around. My advice, is pick up an mmorpg which you enjoy, and which you ultimately know your viewers would like too.
Speaking from my own experience with recording mmos, just having fun is what really counts.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I am working on 2 MMORPG series, one being Final Fantasy XIV and the other Elder scrolls online. As for making video's from it i mostly do a Playthrough, questing, dungeons, pvp. Basic everything that is possible in the game wich i then livestream and always gain some audience for it. the further i progress the more audience i gain actually. Then after some time it always fun to make a boss compilation or such :)