Gaming New to Freedom Guys

FPSHAWK

Rising User
Apr 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, FPSHAWK/Christy here,
28 year old from Ireland..Love to Game..Lift..VLOG..Nerd shtuff
Joined the forums to interact and pick up tips..find fellow gamers like myself starting out.
Maybe do a few collabs..up for anything.
Started youtube to always have those memories of videos to look back on,
get better at socializing/speaking in front of a camera, brush up my editing skills
n overall have a good time :) Have two channels, A gaming channel and a Fitness Channel.
Like to upload Daily but most weeks its 4 videos a week. Not bad for a
Husband,father of 3 and full time worker also.
Anyway message me about anything..collabs..ideas..general chit chat.
Peace

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Joined the forums to interact and pick up tips..find fellow gamers like myself starting out.
get better at socializing/speaking in front of a camera, brush up my editing skills
n overall have a good time :) Have two channels, A gaming channel and a Fitness Channel.
Peace
Hey to you too Christy, Ireland is a legitimate place to live in! Did you get an accent while living there? Socializing can be nice when you talk to everyone on the freedom forums, they're a talkative bunch at times. If you"re wanting to work with other people, you can check out the collaboration section here as well ^^

FPSHAWK

Rising User
Apr 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey to you too Christy, Ireland is a legitimate place to live in! Did you get an accent while living there? Socializing can be nice when you talk to everyone on the freedom forums, they're a talkative bunch at times. If you"re wanting to work with other people, you can check out the collaboration section here as well ^^
Lol ive lived here my whole life so im sure its a strong accent! :) thanks for the reply bud..gonna have a nosey through the forum threads and definitely check out the collaboration section.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Lol ive lived here my whole life so im sure its a strong accent! :) thanks for the reply bud..gonna have a nosey through the forum threads and definitely check out the collaboration section.
Hah, if only we were all that lucky. Hopefully one day I can grab an Irish accent for myself as well. No worries, people like to interact with each other on freedom a bit. I hope that you can find your collaboration partners with ease ^^

FPSHAWK

Rising User
Apr 15, 2016
YouTube
Hah, if only we were all that lucky. Hopefully one day I can grab an Irish accent for myself as well. No worries, people like to interact with each other on freedom a bit. I hope that you can find your collaboration partners with ease ^^
Spend some time in Donegal as they have the coolest accent in Ireland if i may say so myself :p im sure il find like minded individuals on here :D

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Spend some time in Donegal as they have the coolest accent in Ireland if i may say so myself :p im sure il find like minded individuals on here :D
I'll write that down for later, because visiting Ireland is on my to-do list when I have more disposable income ^^ I'll wish you good luck on everything Hawk, and until another time ^^

FPSHAWK

Rising User
Apr 15, 2016
YouTube
I'll write that down for later, because visiting Ireland is on my to-do list when I have more disposable income ^^ I'll wish you good luck on everything Hawk, and until another time ^^
If you ever do venture this way give me a shout bud!! all the best and thanks..u made me more welcome :) Take care bud.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to freedom pal :)

Your channel is looking good from what I can see with a good selection of games ! I'm a COD creator so I have to ask since you do some black ops 3 , are you enjoying it ?

I can see you play ufc 2 , I had the first one , is the second one worth it ?

Oh yeah ! from your vlog as well I can see you lift xD We would call you a meathead xD

have a great day !

Reactions: FPSHAWK

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube
Peace
Welcome!

FPSHAWK

Rising User
Apr 15, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to freedom pal :)

Your channel is looking good from what I can see with a good selection of games ! I'm a COD creator so I have to ask since you do some black ops 3 , are you enjoying it ?

I can see you play ufc 2 , I had the first one , is the second one worth it ?

Oh yeah ! from your vlog as well I can see you lift xD We would call you a meathead xD

have a great day !
HAHA a meathead..yeah we get that around here also lol lol i dont mind it! im enjoying BLOPS 3 for sure..Black ops is my fav series id say..U enjoying it? il check out ur channel here in a sec..dude...UFC 2 is theee best game EVER!! no joke..Career Mode..online..playing with mates..its unreal how far they have come from the other UFC games! the way it worked was i got the trial..few hours into the trial i bought it..simple!! get it and well get a wee game sure :p Dude ur channel is sick!! looks the part with banners thumnails n such..you make any other vids other than cod? or would u venture to some other games?

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
HAHA a meathead..yeah we get that around here also lol lol i dont mind it! im enjoying BLOPS 3 for sure..Black ops is my fav series id say..U enjoying it? il check out ur channel here in a sec..dude...UFC 2 is theee best game EVER!! no joke..Career Mode..online..playing with mates..its unreal how far they have come from the other UFC games! the way it worked was i got the trial..few hours into the trial i bought it..simple!! get it and well get a wee game sure :p Dude ur channel is sick!! looks the part with banners thumnails n such..you make any other vids other than cod? or would u venture to some other games?

xD ! I'm loving black ops 3 so far its a great game ! AWWW man I might have to buy it , you would win every fight xD I not great online :( Cheers for having a look at my channel , as it stands I'm mainly a call of duty channel with the odd gam now and then :) as of now I wont do any other game unless something really good comes out !

FPSHAWK

Rising User
Apr 15, 2016
YouTube
xD ! I'm loving black ops 3 so far its a great game ! AWWW man I might have to buy it , you would win every fight xD I not great online :( Cheers for having a look at my channel , as it stands I'm mainly a call of duty channel with the odd gam now and then :) as of now I wont do any other game unless something really good comes out !
haha u see the lag on my videos? im not great online either lol..Didnt get to check out the videos yet..at work at the minute! aye whichever ur happier doing ye know..no point making videos of games u dont like to play lol

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
haha u see the lag on my videos? im not great online either lol..Didnt get to check out the videos yet..at work at the minute! aye whichever ur happier doing ye know..no point making videos of games u dont like to play lol

haha I have , you need a new connection ! it would be a fun fight indeed if we did play ! that is fine don't worry about it ! very true indeed must always have fun !

have fun at work :)

FPSHAWK

Rising User
Apr 15, 2016
YouTube
haha I have , you need a new connection ! it would be a fun fight indeed if we did play ! that is fine don't worry about it ! very true indeed must always have fun !

have fun at work :)
ur damn right i need a new connection..i cannot even stream my internet is pish haha, maybe get some BLOPS 3 going..until u get UFC :D