Johannes89

Respected User
Freedom! Member
hey hey welcome to freedom :) im also kinda new ive tried doing vlogging but here in south africa or let me rephase here where i stay are nothing to vlog about so i just stoped it now im doing some review videos still dont have allot to review and allot of gameplay videos

Mandy Erickson

Rising User
Sep 1, 2017
Indiana
YouTube
Loveb4hate_
hey hey welcome to freedom :) im also kinda new ive tried doing vlogging but here in south africa or let me rephase here where i stay are nothing to vlog about so i just stoped it now im doing some review videos still dont have allot to review and allot of gameplay videos
I'm starting reviews, I've done one... and it was pretty successful. Still trying to learn how to reach people to grow subbies! Haha. I just vlog the most random things when I do mine.[DOUBLEPOST=1504454258][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome, Mandy! This is a great place to learn a lot about YouTube!
I've noticed, I'm pretty excited!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy and learn a lot here :D

AcrylicArtPaintings

Rising User
Aug 30, 2017
Arizona
www.facebook.com
YouTube
hello! I'm new obviously, trying to build my channel and find like minded people... And learn A LOT about YouTube! I currently vlog, but will adding in reviews on things soon! Thanks for reading. ☺️
I found Freedom! From watching some videos online about partnering your channel. So now, here I am!
Welcome Mandy! Hope you can not only grow with the community but make lots of new friends and have lots of fun while doing it!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
hello! I'm new obviously, trying to build my channel and find like minded people... And learn A LOT about YouTube! I currently vlog, but will adding in reviews on things soon! Thanks for reading. ☺️
I found Freedom! From watching some videos online about partnering your channel. So now, here I am!
Welcome to the Community :)

So what are some of the things you vlog about? :)