Fitness No gym - no excuse

Bodyweightmobility

Rising User
Sep 6, 2016
Sweden
YouTube
Hey there people. I am Fairly new to this forum and this is also my first forum i am trying out. I have heard a lot of good stuff about freedom and i hope i can get to know new friends and youtubers here aswell. My channel is About fitness and how to workout with none or as minimal equipment possible. This means you don't need any gym are Weights at all. I also like gaming so if anyone want to hit me up and play on ps4 i would Love to (i have seen a lot of gaming channels here).

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :) We hope this forum experience will be great for you!

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, pally! Welcome to Freedom! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°
We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

It's really nice to see a fitness channel focusing on lack of equipment. I've recently been getting back into working out regularly, but I have nothing really to work with, so I'll definitely be giving your channel a look.
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡