Solved Not Getting Paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phoenix Games

Its been about 2 months now and i haven't been paid for september, it says Unverified, can someone fix this -.- cuz i dont undersand why i haven't been paid

Reactions: NikeDebuts2K15

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
It's ok I haven't gotten paid either, I should've gotten paid yesterday but Freedom is too slow, you should HOPEFULLY get paid by the end of the day. I submitted a support ticket and you can too: freedom.support.tm

Upvote 0

8-Bit-Relic

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 17, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Is your PayPal account linked correctly? That would be the only problem that I could think of.
I get paid monthly.
Hi Ryan,
I am still having the same not restricted PayPal account which I have since the beginning and I have the same issue. I assume that there is an issue between PayPal and Freedom and some of the Mass Payments got stuck. It would otherwise be the first time I wouldn`t get paid at all.

Upvote 0

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Hi Ryan,
I am still having the same not restricted PayPal account which I have since the beginning and I have the same issue. I assume that there is an issue between PayPal and Freedom and some of the Mass Payments got stuck. It would otherwise be the first time I wouldn`t get paid at all.
Lucky You I Never Got Payed Once Not Even 1 Cent And You Tube Says I Made $15 Last Month

Upvote 0

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Lucky You I Never Got Payed Once Not Even 1 Cent And You Tube Says I Made $15 Last Month
Like, if half the people on this thread are saying they haven't gotten paid, then Freedom really needs to step up their game. Come on time is money and it's been two days, it shouldn't be like this because they're "BUSY"[DOUBLEPOST=1446406987][/DOUBLEPOST]Now we see why Kan an Admin quit freedom, LOL. xD

Reactions: CyberPhython
Upvote 0

Deron Campbell

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube
Freedom really need to step there game up, I was planning to stay with freedom through my whole youtuber, but they are letting me down. I am a new youtuber and got 8000 views in 3 mnths. I know I will grow in year to come but freedom seem to gonna hold me back
:/

Upvote 0

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Its been about 2 months now and i haven't been paid for september, it says Unverified, can someone fix this -.- cuz i dont undersand why i haven't been paid

September's monetized views are payed by November 30th. Monetized views are delayed by 2 months.

For everyone else complaining about Freedom! as a company, please note that the Support team and the Forum team cannot directly pay you. We are trying our best to solve each payment related issue. Freedom! does know the inconvenience that partners are going through so we are trying to implement payments a lot better. It's hard when we have a vast amount of partners. I sincerely apologize for everything you guys are experiencing but please be patient and I will try my best :)

Upvote 0

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
September's monetized views are payed by November 30th. Monetized views are delayed by 2 months.

For everyone else complaining about Freedom! as a company, please note that the Support team and the Forum team cannot directly pay you. We are trying our best to solve each payment related issue. Freedom! does know the inconvenience that partners are going through so we are trying to implement payments a lot better. It's hard when we have a vast amount of partners. I sincerely apologize for everything you guys are experiencing but please be patient and I will try my best :)
You're a good moderator! Keep up the good work bud, at least you understand what people are going through and actually help, another mod named Nerd di crap to help us, thanks for the help bud!

Upvote 0

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I'd like to add that Nerd has been working a lot behind the screens to solve your issue. Saying that he doesnt do crap isnt only disrespectful but also really unfair towards him. Please keep that in mind when posting such things NikeDebuts.

Reactions: Bryan
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.