Solved Not Getting Paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phoenix Games

Its been about 2 months now and i haven't been paid for september, it says Unverified, can someone fix this -.- cuz i dont undersand why i haven't been paid

Reactions: NikeDebuts2K15
P

Phoenix Games

Is your PayPal account linked correctly? That would be the only problem that I could think of.
I get paid monthly.
ya i've been paid before plenty of times, but all of a sudden it stopped and im not getting paid and its been almost 2 months[DOUBLEPOST=1446431938][/DOUBLEPOST]
September's monetized views are payed by November 30th. Monetized views are delayed by 2 months.

For everyone else complaining about Freedom! as a company, please note that the Support team and the Forum team cannot directly pay you. We are trying our best to solve each payment related issue. Freedom! does know the inconvenience that partners are going through so we are trying to implement payments a lot better. It's hard when we have a vast amount of partners. I sincerely apologize for everything you guys are experiencing but please be patient and I will try my best :)

thanks i was used to getting paid for January at the end of Febuary and stuff :) paid like that

Reactions: Bryan
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.