gunsage

Freedom! Member
Hello everyone! I've been "officially" making stuff on YouTube for about 10 years, but only really started getting serious about it about 2 years ago. During that time I was mostly streaming stuff from Twitch directly to YouTube. Mostly I've been doing gaming, specifically themed stuff. For example, over the summer I did a fighting game special, in August I did a back to school special, and over September and October I've been doing a horror/halloween-themed games special.

I'm going to start up a winter fitness challenge, which will play out sort of like these Dark Souls challenges you see every so often, but with a few more rules so that I can work out at regular intervals while playing the game and also help people that may be interested in getting into fitness. I look forward to joining Freedom so I can share these experiences with as many people as possible!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

When you become a Freedom! Partner on YouTube, apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.