Entertainment This is SaintClare Entertainment!

Jordan Engle

SaintClare Entertainment
Freedom! Member
Oct 7, 2014
Ohio, USA
YouTube
What's up Freedom Family! It's SaintClare here, making my formal introduction to the Freedom Family. I've been part of the family for roughly a year and a half, but it's been a while since I've had the time to actually communicate with you guys, and I never made a formal introduction. So, here goes nothing! :D

I am a 20 year old YouTuber hailing from Ohio in the United States. I first started YouTubing in 2011 making comedy spoofs of famous films and television shows. That first channel didn't last long, but it gave me my start with video editing. In the years since, I've drifted from channel to channel, subject to subject until I finally came across something special, something that made me tick, something I knew I could be happy doing. That's when I got the idea for SaintClare Entertainment, a rare hybrid channel incorporating both video games and intellectual conversations. It was a long time building up, but I've finally reached a stable channel, with several videos released each week and subscribers rising. Trouble Network, a subsidiary of Freedom, first contacted me to join in October of 2014, when the channel was still getting started, and Freedom has been a loyal partner ever since.

A little about myself; I am a twenty year old white American male who enjoys politics, heavy metal music, video games, and studying human history. I am politically left-leaning, and a good portion of my channel is devoted to political and social commentary. My video game interests range from the Legend of Zelda to Fallout, with most of what's in between, and I upload roughly 3-5 videos each week, although I am working to get that up to daily content.

I hope you guys will give me a chance and check me out. I will soon begin doing Let's Play series so looking forward to that, and I'm looking forward to seeing you there. Thank you. :p

Channel link; https://www.youtube.com/user/SaintClareTube

Reactions: Nuke

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

we do love to be entertained :p

and 2k subscribers, nice :) - you're well on your way already it seems :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
What's up Freedom Family! It's SaintClare here, making my formal introduction to the Freedom Family. I've been part of the family for roughly a year and a half, but it's been a while since I've had the time to actually communicate with you guys, and I never made a formal introduction. So, here goes nothing! :D

I am a 20 year old YouTuber hailing from Ohio in the United States. I first started YouTubing in 2011 making comedy spoofs of famous films and television shows. That first channel didn't last long, but it gave me my start with video editing. In the years since, I've drifted from channel to channel, subject to subject until I finally came across something special, something that made me tick, something I knew I could be happy doing. That's when I got the idea for SaintClare Entertainment, a rare hybrid channel incorporating both video games and intellectual conversations. It was a long time building up, but I've finally reached a stable channel, with several videos released each week and subscribers rising. Trouble Network, a subsidiary of Freedom, first contacted me to join in October of 2014, when the channel was still getting started, and Freedom has been a loyal partner ever since.

A little about myself; I am a twenty year old white American male who enjoys politics, heavy metal music, video games, and studying human history. I am politically left-leaning, and a good portion of my channel is devoted to political and social commentary. My video game interests range from the Legend of Zelda to Fallout, with most of what's in between, and I upload roughly 3-5 videos each week, although I am working to get that up to daily content.

I hope you guys will give me a chance and check me out. I will soon begin doing Let's Play series so looking forward to that, and I'm looking forward to seeing you there. Thank you. :p

Heh, I remember waiting to do my introduction thread as well. Time flies quickly when you're not looking straight at it ^^

What kind of let's plays are you doing for the future? Are you making them any different to stand out from everyone else? Side note, welcome again to freedom Jordan :p

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

Welcome to the forums, lots of great info and I wish you the best of luck with your channel :)

Jordan Engle

SaintClare Entertainment
Freedom! Member
Oct 7, 2014
Ohio, USA
YouTube
Heh, I remember waiting to do my introduction thread as well. Time flies quickly when you're not looking straight at it ^^

What kind of let's plays are you doing for the future? Are you making them any different to stand out from everyone else? Side note, welcome again to freedom Jordan :p

Well, I've had my eye on two specific games in the near future, two games that satire American culture in different ways. They are Fallout 1 and Earthbound. They both come from the SNES era of gaming that I am focusing on at the moment, and they are both terrific RPGs in their own right.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well, I've had my eye on two specific games in the near future, two games that satire American culture in different ways. They are Fallout 1 and Earthbound. They both come from the SNES era of gaming that I am focusing on at the moment, and they are both terrific RPGs in their own right.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.
Fallout one was an exceptional game I hear. Earthbound I haven't heard too much about. Doing old style games would definitely have a nice feel to them. If you manage to entice people with your personality, you should be good ^^

Jordan Engle

SaintClare Entertainment
Freedom! Member
Oct 7, 2014
Ohio, USA
YouTube
Fallout one was an exceptional game I hear. Earthbound I haven't heard too much about. Doing old style games would definitely have a nice feel to them. If you manage to entice people with your personality, you should be good ^^

Thanks. I'll definitely keep that in mind. I plan on making YouTube my career, and I have a lot of work ahead of me.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thanks. I'll definitely keep that in mind. I plan on making YouTube my career, and I have a lot of work ahead of me.
For making youtube a career, take every day with a grain of salt. When you look back on everything you do, keep growing as a person, because if people subscribed to you yesterday, think about tomorrow when you're that much better ^^