Entertainment This is SaintClare Entertainment!

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
What's up Freedom Family! It's SaintClare here, making my formal introduction to the Freedom Family. I've been part of the family for roughly a year and a half, but it's been a while since I've had the time to actually communicate with you guys, and I never made a formal introduction. So, here goes nothing! :D

I am a 20 year old YouTuber hailing from Ohio in the United States. I first started YouTubing in 2011 making comedy spoofs of famous films and television shows. That first channel didn't last long, but it gave me my start with video editing. In the years since, I've drifted from channel to channel, subject to subject until I finally came across something special, something that made me tick, something I knew I could be happy doing. That's when I got the idea for SaintClare Entertainment, a rare hybrid channel incorporating both video games and intellectual conversations. It was a long time building up, but I've finally reached a stable channel, with several videos released each week and subscribers rising. Trouble Network, a subsidiary of Freedom, first contacted me to join in October of 2014, when the channel was still getting started, and Freedom has been a loyal partner ever since.

A little about myself; I am a twenty year old white American male who enjoys politics, heavy metal music, video games, and studying human history. I am politically left-leaning, and a good portion of my channel is devoted to political and social commentary. My video game interests range from the Legend of Zelda to Fallout, with most of what's in between, and I upload roughly 3-5 videos each week, although I am working to get that up to daily content.

I hope you guys will give me a chance and check me out. I will soon begin doing Let's Play series so looking forward to that, and I'm looking forward to seeing you there. Thank you. :p

Channel link; https://www.youtube.com/user/SaintClareTube
Great introduction! Welcome to the forums!
I like the fact that you play old school games! The super Nintendo is such an awesome gaming system from back in the day :-D

No way! Today my brothers and I were discussing doing Earthbound videos on our channel.

My brother got the game back in the '90s (he's 11 years older than me) and we've had it ever since. The SNES and game work perfectly. I'll be interested in seeing what you do with it. We beat the game once, like 5 years ago...

Jordan Engle

SaintClare Entertainment
Freedom! Member
Oct 7, 2014
Ohio, USA
YouTube
No way! Today my brothers and I were discussing doing Earthbound videos on our channel.

My brother got the game back in the '90s (he's 11 years older than me) and we've had it ever since. The SNES and game work perfectly. I'll be interested in seeing what you do with it. We beat the game once, like 5 years ago...

Yes, Earthbound is a masterpiece. Thanks so much for the kind words :)

Reactions: FreakShack