Time To BailOut!

FadedTiara

Jan 4, 2016
Warwickshire
YouTube
FadedTiara
good tips there xKINGxWOLFEx viewers tend to last 1 min 20 on my videos and then they quit.
most my videos are me ranting and complaing and i guess people dont like that coz it bored them. BUT they like seeing people fail epicly and love other peoples downfalls on youtube i find. i much rather watch someone get killed 100 times over someone completing cod.

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
I've read all the posts in this thread, and being a new YouTuber and new to the Freedom! network, I can see where @FadedTiara is coming from. Now I have no problem busting my hump to deliver quality videos, I've been spending about as much time doing this youtube thing as I have working my full-time 40 hour+ a week job. In fact I probably dedicate more time to the channel.

But Feedom! states before you apply: "We help your channel grow faster!"......how exactly they go about doing so, I'd really like to know. They take 40% of our profits, that's damn near half of the money that we make from youtube. If they're gonna take half of my profits then I expect Freedom to dedicate at least half of the amount of time that I do to helping my channel grow. Or to be technical, they should put in a 40% effort to EARN their share.

Music is a nice tool, but I can get free music from YouTube.
A forum is nice, but I've been posting regularly, commenting on creator's vids and subscribing to channels that I like and I have seen very few Freedom partners doing the same.

I'm not complaining (yet), but I am being practical and reasonable. 40% is a big chunk of change, especially if your only making pennies from youtube, so Freedom should stay true to their promise of "Helping your channel grow faster!" and provide some real help, support, and promotion of our channels, and it should come in more of a proactive form because free music, a forum, and some training videos simply aren't enough.

FadedTiara

Jan 4, 2016
Warwickshire
YouTube
FadedTiara
yeh just imagine, earning £100, they steal £40 for what?? putting there name on your youtube channel. i think i am going to cancel. lots of hardwork, sweat and stress has gone into making my videos, and yes the tools we are supposed to get you can find free alternatives else where. half the music they offer is pure shi* in my opinion. you can get royalty free music on youtube and lots of other sites. you can even buy the rights to some music or just add the artist in your description on the video.
there are plenty of forums out there dedicated to helping people new to youtube, i joined a group today.

dont get me wrong its got lots of great folks in this group.